On this page, the company Chabera s.r.o., with its registered office at U smaltovny 17, 170 00 Prague 7, registered in the commercial register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague under no. C 340840/MSPH The Municipal Court in Prague (hereinafter referred to as “Chabera s.r.o.”) provides information about how it processes your personal data, in connection with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on on the protection of natural persons in connection with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and on the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data), often referred to by the abbreviation GDPR (GDPR – General Data Protection Regulation).
1. Who manages my personal data?
If you are a customer of Chabera s.r.o., a person visiting the chabera.ch website or a person in the mailing database of Chabera s.r.o. or otherwise deal with Chabera s.r.o., Chabera s.r.o. is the administrator of your personal data.
2. How can I contact the administrator of my personal data?
As an administrator, you can contact us at:
U smaltovny 17, 170 00
Phone: +420 603 771 723
3. For what reason does Chabera s.r.o. process my personal information?
We process data about the behavior of your IP address on our website using Google Analytics. We use anonymized data for the purpose of tracking traffic to our website.
4. Do you transfer or share my personal data with other entities?
We do not share personal data about our customers with other entities. All data, including customer personal data, is stored on servers in the EU.
5. Do you transfer my personal data to third countries?
We do not transfer your personal data to third countries, i.e. to countries outside the European Union.
6. I believe that you are not processing my personal data correctly.
In that case, you can contact us directly or you have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, which is the Office for Personal Data Protection.
7. What rights do I have towards you as the administrator of my personal data?
At any time you can request us to
• They gave you access to your personal data
• corrected your personal data that is not accurate
• deleted your personal data if the conditions specified in Article 17 of the GDPR are met, or restricted their processing.
8. What does the right to access personal data consist of?
You can ask us to tell you whether we are processing your personal data.
You can ask us for access to the processed personal data and for information about the processing of this data.
You can ask us to provide you with a copy of the processed personal data.
9. Can I request access to the personal data of someone other than myself?
You can’t. This right applies only to you. If you want to request the implementation of someone else’s right, you must have a power of attorney from them.
10. I gave Chabera s.r.o. consent to the processing of my personal data and I would like to revoke it.
If you give your consent to the processing of some of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. However, this does not affect the legality of the processing of personal data based on the consent given before its revocation. This means that the processing of personal data until the withdrawal of consent is legal.
11. Cookies and Google Analytics